12 Leftover Recipes That Will Make You A Creative Genius
Toss the Tupperware! Reinvent your Thanksgiving leftovers into tasty new treats!
1. Leftover Stuffin' Muffins
Everyone knows stuffing is the star of Thanksgiving. Give it new life with these tasty muffins!
2. 30-Minute Leftover Turkey Chili
Warm up with this cozy chili after the big day.
3. Cranberry Turnovers
Tart, sweet, and delicious. Perfect with a cup of coffee.
4. Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
Everything you love about Thanksgiving dinner, all in one bite.
5. Thanksgiving Pizza
Pizza + Thanksgiving? Does it get any better?
6. Easy Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Turkey, gravy, and vegetables combine for a Thanksgiving twist on a classic comfort.
7. Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich
This is "the moist" delicious thing you can do with your leftovers. Ross would be proud.
8. Second Day Fried Stuffing Bites with Cranberry Sauce Pesto
Upgrade your stuffing with a quick fry job.
9. Leftover Turkey and Cranberry Sauce Salad
This was my favorite post-Thanksgiving leftover creation as a kid. Good with crackers, as a sandwich, or even with just a spoon.
10. Leftover Turkey Frittata
Revive your turkey on Black Friday with this cheesy treat.
11. Thanksgiving Leftover Stuffed Mushrooms
Another way to get the most out of your stuffing.
12. Vegan Carrot-Cranberry Muffins
A healthy way to enjoy your cranberries the next day.