Kick Butt with Buffy the Vampire Slayer Instagram Captions
"She is the slayer!"
The Best "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" Instagram Captions for Your Powerful Posts
We know you're one to slay all your Insta posts, but give your future pics that little extra ‘oomph' of power with our quotable "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" Instagram caption picks. From 1996 to 2003, Buffy managed to steal our hearts (and, well, the hearts of her enemies - literally) and continues to be a source of slaying inspo.
So whether you're more of a Buffy or a Willow, a Xander or an Angel, you know you'll never fail to be your best beast-conquering self with these iconic Insta lines!
Confident "Buffy" Instagram Caption Ideas For All Your Slaying Selfies
• Thank you, "Buffy," for teaching me how to slay the day.
• Jingle bells, jingle bells, Buffy only slayyys...
• Who knew battling evil could look this good?
• You're the real Willow to my Buffy.
• Yeah, we're all waiting for our Angel, but in the meantime, I think I can manage.
• Monsters? Check. Demons? Check? Crossbow? Check. Ready? Go!
"Buffy" Quotes From Seasons 1-4 For Your Instagram Caption Inspo
• "You're the Slayer, and we're, like, the Slayerettes!" – Willow (Season 1)
• "I may be dead, but I'm still pretty." – Buffy (Season 1)
• "Whenever we fight you always bring up the vampire thing." – Angel (Season 2)
• "I've known you for two minutes, and I can't stand you." – Spike (Season 2)
• "I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go trade my cow in for some beans" – Xander (Season 3)
• "Great. Now I'm gonna be stuck with serious thoughts all day." – Cordelia (Season 3)
• "Yeah, I'm Betty Louise Plotnick of East Cupcake, Illinois." – Buffy (Season 4)
• "Don't taunt the fear demon." – Giles (Season 4)
More "Buffy" Quotes From Seasons 5-7 For Your Instagram Caption Moments
• "I'm telling Mom you slayed in front of me." – Dawn (Season 5)
• "You find yourself a good anger management class, and I'll jam this pokey wood stick through your heart." – Buffy (Season 5)
• "Xander, that's not the North Star, it's an airplane." – Willow (Season 6)
• "Sometimes the most adult thing you can do is ask for help when you need it." – Giles (Season 6)
• "Sunnydale. Come for the food, stay for the dismemberment." – Xander (Season 7)
• "Make your choice. Are you ready to be strong?" – Buffy (Season 7)