Over the course of their lifetime, one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. Just in 2017, 40,610 women are expected to die from the disease.
It is a harrowing experience for women to go through.Survivors of breast cancer are among the strongest and most beautiful women you will ever meet.
Photographers like David Jay, through his The Scar Project, want to show the world the beauty that resonates through these inspiring survivors.
Breast cancer survivors are strong, beautiful, and can overcome anything:
1. This Is The Body Of A Survivor
2. She's Still As Rock n' Roll As Ever
3. She's Not Afraid Of Her Scars
4. She's Full Of Joy
5. This Body Is Full Of Life
6. Somone Would Be Lost Without This Woman
7. This Is A Body Meant For Love
8. This Is The Body Of A Goddess
9. These Stunning Women Show Us All The Power Of Friendship
10. This Remarkable Woman Laughs In the Face Of Breast Cancer
11. This Woman Is Someone's Superhero
12. This Is The Sexiest Fighter You Will Ever See
13. This Is The Body Of A Woman With A Story To Tell
14. This Woman Is Proud Of What She Overcame
15. This Is The Body Of A Woman Who's Never Backed Down From A Fight
16. This Is The Body Of An American Hero
17. This Is A Body Born For The Catwalk
18. This Is The Body Of A Woman Who Took Back Her Life
19. These Survivors Know That The Breasts Don't Make The Woman
20. This Woman's Body Is A Work Of Art
21. This Gorgeous Woman Knows That Symmetry Is Overrated
22. This Mother And Daughter Are The Epitome Of Grace
Aren't these women some of the most beautiful people you've ever seen? We sure think so. These women, and others like them, show us what true beauty really means.
SHARE these inspiring photos and spread the beauty!