Already Binged "Ginny and Georgia"? Here Are Our 40 Favorite Quotes!
Quote along to your favorite new show!
Embrace Your Inner Ginny and Georgia!
Ginny and Georgia is just the latest in a long line of great Netflix shows to hit our televisions over the last few years, and we're so thankful for that! Following fifteen-year-old Ginny and her mother Georgia, the show feels like a newer, fresher modern take on Gilmore Girls and is just as dysfunctionally enjoyable.
Starring Brianne Howley as Georgia and Antonia Gentry as Ginny, Ginny and Georgia has become a highly quotable new favorite that viewers are sure to enjoy again and again. Check out these 40 Ginny and Georgia quotes you'll want to add to all your Insta photos!
Amazing Quotes From Ginny and Georgia
- I’m not going to be white and bougie even if you put me in a cable-knit sweater.
- My mom knows she’s beautiful. And she guards her beauty like someone is trying to break in and steal it.
- I quit being a mom. The hours are long and the pay sucks.
- Now her road ahead is all clear.
- Don’t cry over spilled condiments.
- The things you really need to be scared of don’t have any rules.
- We’re like The Gilmore Girls but with bigger boobs.
- I want my ashes scattered in this closet.
- Knowing some things about a person, you can’t come back from that.
- You win more flies with honey, but if you get yourself a bee, sting first.
Ginny and George Quotes
- I don’t trust love. I don’t like what it does to people.
- I’m not the Florida Keys, I’m a person.
- It is exhausting to exist in a world not designed for you, a world that doesn’t take you seriously, where you matter less.
- I blame toxic masculinity.
- Welcome to adulthood. It sucks.
- Indifference is the best revenge.
- Big dreams are for big idiots.
- I got old and forgot what youth feels like.
- It’s my first day, I can’t show up all Chewbacca.
- Life won’t throe you parties. You gotta make your own.
40 Great Ginny and George Quotes
- She’s the kind of crazy you want fighting on your side.
- It don’t do any good digging through mud. All you get is dirty. Best wash yourself clean and move on.
- You can’t fall in love if you always have your guard up.
- I love my mom but I don’t want to be her.
- For a woman, life is a battle. And beauty is a goddamn machine gun.
- For a second there, I thought we were going to have a Pretty Woman moment.
- If they can see where your makeup ends and your face begins, you’ve done it wrong.
- Fantasies are for people with 401K’s.
- Passion, power, men, sex. I’ll take her word for it. She’s the expert.
- What if all your dreams come true and it’s still not enough?
Fantastic Ginny and George Quotes to Remember
- I think you only want passion until you’ve been burned. Then power starts looking really good.
- You’re magic, remember?
- To really stimulate fear is an art form. You need tension, threat, foreboding.
- When they go low, we go lower.
- Georgia lives in fight or flight. Mostly flight.
- You’re such a bad feminist.
- Want to smoke the weed I confiscated from my delinquent son?
- Of course I hurt myself. When you don’t have a voice, you have to scream somehow.
- Fear…it hits you right in the solar plexus.
- You will not be the reason I don’t get to live this life.
Let's Keep the Conversation Going
What is your favorite Ginny and Georgia quote?