14 Sweet & Thoughtful Instagram Captions to Use at A Funeral
Say goodbye to your loved one with these kind words.
The Best Funeral Instagram Captions
Attending the funeral of a loved one is one of the hardest things we'll ever have to do. It's difficult to say goodbye to the people we love, especially when it always feels too soon. These 14 funeral Instagram captions can be used as thoughtful memorials for the person you've lost. Each of the Instagram captions is a beautiful famous quote about grief and loss that will hopefully make your grief a fraction easier to handle.
Inspiring Instagram Captions For Funerals
• "Say not in grief he is no more – but live in thankfulness that he was." -Hebrew Proverb
• "I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou
• "Nothing on earth can make up for the loss of one who has loved you." -Selma Lagerlof
• "Life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one." -Khalil Gibran
• There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone, the light remains.
Good Funeral Instagram Captions
• "From my body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." -Edvard Munch
• "They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies." -William Penn
• "If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever." -Winnie the Pooh
• "The song is ended but the melody lingers on." -Irving Berlin
Thoughtful Instagram Captions For Funerals
• "There's a grief that can't be spoken, There's a pain goes on and on. Empty chairs at empty tables. Now my friends are dead and gone." -Les Miserables
• "In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years." -Abraham Lincoln
• "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery." -Dante Alighieri
• "We understand death only after it has placed its hands on someone we love." -Anna L. de Stael
• "Grief is the price we pay for love." -Queen Elizabeth II
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
What is your favorite quote about loss that helps get you by?
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.