Take Flight When You Read 15 Quotes About Birds
These quotes are for the birds!
Incredible Quotes About Birds
Birds are one of those animals that show up again and again in literature, poetry, music, movies, and more! For a good reason too - birds are truly incredible creatures and provide a lot of inspiration for people.
These wonderful quotes about birds help illuminate just how big of an impact birds have in our culture. With thousands of different species, birds are everywhere. Every person on earth is familiar with them in some shape of form, making quotes about birds applicable to everyone.
Bird Quotes You'll Fall In Love With
• "The sound of birds stops the noise in my mind." --Carly Simon
• "No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings." --William Blake
• "Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't we?" --Rose Kennedy
• "The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still, and his tune is heard on the distant hill, for the caged bird sings of freedom." --Maya Angelou
• "Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come." --Lois Lowry
Brilliant Quotes About Birds
• "I woke up this morning, Smiled at the rising sun, Three little birds, Sat on my doorstep, Singing sweet songs." --Bob Marley
• "I hope you love birds too. It is economical. It saves going to heaven." --Emily Dickinson
• "We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers." --Martin Luther King, Jr.
• "A bird is joy incarnate." --Myrtle Reed
• "I heard a bird so sing, Whose music, to my thinking, pleased the king." --William Shakespeare
Beautiful Bird Quotes
• "You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren." --William Henry Hudson
• "Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." --Langston Hughes
• "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." --Salvador Dali
• "Caged birds accept each other, but flight is what they long for." --Tennessee Williams
• "Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." --Victor Hugo
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
Do you have a favorite quote about birds?