15 Tax Day Instagram Captions That Won't Break the Bank
It's tax time!
Best Tax Day Instagram Captions
No one looks forward to paying taxes, and when April rolls around we sometimes tend to sweat it just a little bit—you could be lucky and get a refund, but if you owe money, that's a whole other story. Taxes are a certainty whether we like it or not. To get you through tax time, we've some great Instagram captions with which you can either celebrate your refund or share your sorrow. We've got you covered this and every tax day!
Good Tax Day Instagram Captions
• “Taxation with representation ain’t so hot either.” – Gerald Barzan
• “People who complain about taxes can be divided into two classes: men and women.” – Unknown
• “The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.” – Albert Einstein
• "Read my lips—no new taxes." – George HW Bush
• "The best things in life are free, but sooner or later the government will find a way to tax them." – Unknown
Great Tax Day Instagram Captions
• "You don't pay taxes--they take taxes." – Chris Rock
• "Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." – Herman Wouk
• "Death and taxes may be inevitable, but they shouldn't be related." – JC Watts
• "The best things in life are tax-free." – Joseph Bonkowski
• "What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin." – Mark Twain
Inspirational Tax Day Insta Captions
• "Dear IRS, I am writing to you to cancel my subscription. Please remove my name from your mailing list." – Snoopy
• "Should five percent appear too small, be thankful I don't take it all" – The Beatles
• "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss." – Robert Heinlein
• "When there's a single thief, it's robbery. When there are a thousand thieves, it's taxation." – Vanya Cohen
• "There is no such thing as a good tax." – Winston Churchill
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.