7 Easy Nail Design Ideas for Women to Try
Clothes aren’t the only things that define fashion these days. Nail design has also become a popular fashion trend. If you’re bored of the ordinary nail polish look, nail design will break that nail-polish monotony.
Most women stick to nude or red colors. They rarely try out various nail design patterns and colors.
Granted, nail designing salons have the right gel nail varnish to make nail designs. However, we’re so busy that dropping by a nail salon is close to impossible. The good news is, you can achieve some appealing nail designs from your home- or wherever you spend most of your time. If you’re a woman looking for some simple nail design schemes, this is the post for you.
Why Should You Try Nail Designs?
Maybe you don’t see what the nail design fuss is about and haven’t considered giving it a try. Here are some solid reasons that’ll change your mind:
- You receive compliments and affirmation from others.
- They’re a way to express your creativity.
- You become more confident about your abilities.
- They’re fun to do.
- They bring out the hidden beauty in your nails.
- They give you a more personalized look-especially when you pair your nails with the right outfit.
- They give you a reason to relax once you’ve painted your nails and are waiting for them to dry.
- They’re therapeutic.
- They give you a boost physically and psychologically.
- They help you keep your brain young- the more creative you get, the more the brain generates new brain cells.
Tips On Choosing Nail Designs
For a nail pattern to suit you perfectly, you should consider several elements before choosing it. If you’re new to the art, here are some pointers to get you in the right direction:
- Consider the color of the design. It should be in line with your outfit and personality.
- Think about your occupation- if you work in an office, a nail design with dull hues will be ideal.
- Consider your makeup.
- Put in mind the level of maintenance your choice requires.
- Look at all the options and study them carefully before making your final decision.
- Consider the occasion.
- Go with the season.
- Learn the artificial techniques of nail aesthetics
- Select some nail paint of vibrant colors such as jet black, shiny blue, blood red, green, and yellow.
- Go with what’s trending.
Simple Nail Design Goals You Should Attempt
Here are some straightforward manicure magic ideas that you can achieve even if you’re a beginner:
1. Brush Stroke Nail Design
For it, you'll need:
- Clear nail polish
- Sky blue nail polish
- Fan Brush for your nails
- Pink Nail Polish
- Navy blue polish
To make the design:
- Begin by applying a base coat.
- Apply the sky blue polish and wait for it to dry.
- Dip the fan brush into the pink polish.
- Brush through the nails lightly, making a few horizontal brush strokes.
- Repeat the above step with navy blue polish.
- Once the entire nail design dries, apply a topcoat.
2. Mismatched Hands
If you’re looking for something cute and exciting, this design is perfect for you. Try a different shade on each hand. You can make it even more fascinating with very of-the-moment shades such as moss green and lilac.
3. Cute Bunny Nail Design
This lovely nail design is the best choice for you if you’re a child at heart. You can personalize the base coat of your preference, but consider trying soothing colors.
- Black nail art pen
- Teal green nail polish
- Pink nail polish
- White nail polish
Follow this process to create the design:
- Apply a base coat, followed by teal green nail polish.
- Once it dries up, draw a cute little white face and ear of a rabbit.
- Include the details of the face and eyes with a black nail art pen.
4. Marble Nails
This is one of the most straightforward designs you can try. Just mix two colors of your choice (preferably bright ones, as this is a vibrant choice) on a spoon. Then, roll your nails on the resulting combination.
5. Nude Nails With floral Print
Floral prints amplify your inner beauty. However, you can enhance them with nude nails. The bare nail scheme is not only minimalistic but easy as well. To add some charm to the ordinary nude nails, design one of the nails with blue floral prints.
Here are the materials you’ll require:
- White nail polish
- Blue nail polish
- Smooth nail brush
- Nude nail polish
To create the design:
- Begin with a base coat and then apply a blue, nude, and white base coat to the respective digits.
- Draw some intricate floral patterns to the white base in the thumb and ring finger.
- Top the nail pattern with clear nail polish to achieve that glossy appearance.
6. Pineapple Nail Design
This design beautifies your nails in tropical summer weather. Your nails will look fabulous with bright yellow combined with small pineapples in a white base coat. Moreover, you can even personalize the hues and size of the pineapples to your liking. Also, There are countless fashion ideas you can always capitalize on.
- Deep green nail polish
- Yellow nail polish
- A fine nail art brush
- White nail polish
- Brown nail polish
To create the pattern:
- Begin by applying a base coat to hinder any nail injury.
- Apply some white nail polish on the thumb, middle finger, and ring finger.
- Apply yellow nail polish on the rest of the digits.
- Draw 2-3 pineapples in the white background.
- Finish the design with clear nail polish.
7. Sponged Design
This is a cute manicure method for beginners. Make a blend of two girly hues. Then, use a soft sponge to dab it on your nails.
Nail designs are an exciting form of art that every woman should try. Whether you’re young or young at heart, there’s a suitable choice for you. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes if it’s your first time. That’s the best part since you get to learn and expand your limits. Give the designs a try today. You’ll love them, we promise.